- Students must have completed 30 credits
Those 30 credits are comprised of 4 required courses:
- URBST 620
- URBST 724
- URBST 725 or URBST 732 or URBST 751
- URBST 727 or URBST 745
- And 6 electives
- Students must have a 3.0 GPA
- Students must turn in two papers with a grade of B or better.
- One paper may come from URBST 724. The other paper can come from any other class OTHER THAN URBST 620. (Please consult the URBAN STUDIES HANDBOOK to find out more about the paper requirements.
- The two papers submitted must have the grade on them and be accompanied by the RESEARCH PAPER APPROVAL FORM. The form may be obtained from the Department Assistant.
- The deadline for submission of your papers are as follows:
- If you are graduating in the Spring, your papers must be submitted by April 15.
- If you are graduating in the Fall, your papers must be submitted by November 15.