Departmental Scholarships, Awards, Etc.
Hagedorn Scholarships for First Generation College Students (NEW)!
- The Department of Urban Studies awards scholarships of $1,500/year to Urban and Environmental Studies Undergraduate Majors who are among the first generation in their family to attend a four-year college in the United States.
- Spring 2015 Deadline: February 28th, 2015 @ 5 p.m.
- Students whose parents attended college in a country other than the United States ARE eligible for this award.
- Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree and have junior standing or higher
- Applicants must have already declared an Urban or Environmental Studies major.
- Download the Scholarship Application for further instructions.
***Congratulations to the recipients of our Hagedorn Scholarship for First Generation College Students in Urban and Environmental Studies:***
- Lucy Cerritos
- Marissa Testani
- Mariah Chaudry
- Songyi Ee
- Orson Barzola
FACULTY COURSE GRANTS:
Course Enhancement Grants for Experiential Learning Activities (NEW)!
- These grants support course-specific activities foster an experiential learning environment, up to $500/semester.
- All full and part time instructors are eligible to apply.
- Deadlines are the 3rd Monday in FEB. @ 5pm! There will be absolutely no exceptions to these deadlines.
- Download the Experiential Learning Course Enhancement Application for further instructions.